In the world of 2 player games, backgammon is among the most fun and oldest of all 2 player games. This version is designed specifically for easy play on phone, tablet and desktop. If you enjoy playing a good chess game but don't have as much time to play as you would like, playing backgammon online will be a fun alternative.
• Classic minesweeper gameplay
• Set number of landmines
• 20 different mine layouts: Perfect for beginner, intermediate, and expert players
• Increase or decrease the number of mines
• Advanced gameplay designed for accuracy and fast times
• Tablet support for larger screen games
• Recommended for: Ages 5 and up
• Skill(s) you will develop: Strategy, tactics, counting, probability
• Genre: Puzzle & Board game
Also known as:
This is free version of classic Minesweeper a.k.a Mines game. If You are familiar with the Minesweeper (Mines) computer game, then you no longer need further guidance and will love this game!
This game originated in the 1960s, and has been written for many computing platforms in use today. The objective of the game is to clear the board containing hidden "mines". Minesweeper starts when a you tap on a cell. The first click reveals a number or an opening surrounded by numbers. Each number tells you how many mines touch the cell.
Minesweeper is known by a variety of names around the world, such as: such as: Minesweeper, minesweeper unblocked, mine sweeper, mines, how to play minesweeper, minesweeper download, minesweeper core, and many more.
mine sweeper, minesweper, mindsweeper, mindsweper